The role of a Relationship Manager is one of the most important roles in the organization. From acquiring a customer to maintaining a healthy relationship, the Relationship Manager will be responsible for all aspects of client relationship. The selected Relationship Manager will get the opportunity to work with schools and shall play a major role in understanding the loan requirements of the school, recommend a suitable solution, walk through the process of credit appraisal which involves document collection and security creation and then nurture the relationship for the entire loan tenor. The Relationship Manager will also get an opportunity to offer various third party solutions to existing customers that will help improve the quality of the school.
1. Generating leads & converting into sales.
2. Cold calling.
3. Visiting schools & other educational institutes & promoting our various loans products.
4. Relationship Management with existing & acquired clients.
5. Coordinating with internal Credit & Operations depts. for smooth file processing & disbursements.
6. Coordinating with internal collections team for loan recovery.
1. Any Graduate / PG
2. 2+ years experience in selling Banking products viz., Personal loans, Business loans.
3. Age: Max 32 years.
4. Candidate must aware of local language & should experienced in local market.
5. Should have decent communication skills.
It is a registered profit NBFC dedicated to building a high quality loan
portfolio of creditworthy private budget schools as clients. We are focused exclusively on the K-10 Un-aided Private Schools
having an average monthly tuition fee between Rs 250 and 1500 a month per student. Schools use the loan amount for a well
thought out project that enhances the quality / infrastructure facilities at their school. The loan amount varies depending upon