Designation : MySQL DBA and Server Maintenance
Experience : Minimum 3 years
Compensation : Competitive Package Offer / Best in the Industry
Education : Graduate with relevant Certifications (preferred)
• 3+ years of experience with MySQL Database Administrator/developer
• Experience with MySQL replication, security, performance tuning/optimization (query optimization, index tuning, caching and buffer tuning)
• Should be able to write complex SQL queries to support application team.
• Should have experience in shell/python/php to automate the database activities.
• Experience with checking for data consistency between master and slaves.
• Troubleshoot database issues, maintain database systems availability and scalability
• Experience with installation, configuration , upgrades , backup and restore of MySQL.
• Experience database monitoring using tools
• Experience in Azure Server Maintenance
• Must have Experience in writing stored procedures
• Must have experience in deployment strategies.
Desired Candidate Profile
Technical Skills: MySQL DBA , Plsql, GIT, PHP, Stored Procedures, Shell Script , Azure.
Professional & Personal Attributes:
• Superb Attention to Technical details and programming skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate
• Working and Contributing in a Team with proven experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Prompt resolutions to system issues/concerns with recommendations
Qualification & Work Condition:
• Relevant Territory degree or Higher with Certifications (preferred)
It is a global organisation providing advisory, consulting, software and support services to international clients. Extensive domain and implementation experience in Education sector. As part of expanding the new team, we have new openings for those who want to grow with us and make a difference in providing value added services.